Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Doctor? Oh doctor...

I woke up this morning in a very strange position.
I did something in the middle of the night...I have no earthly idea what happened, but somehow my left elbow was twisted completely around the right side of my body.
The pain is unbelievable.
I'm sure you can imagine.
My shoulder is completely dislocated.
Just to relate this to you requires that I type with my right hand only, and it's causing the carpal tunnel in my right arm to flare up and, god, I don't know how I'm going to dress myself.

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, the tone of the presidential campaign and the divisiveness of the partisan e-mails I have received over the past year or so has caused, uh, what's the name... irreparable damage to many of my personal relationships and has brought on a whole new level of the chronic, um,
depression that I have suffered from over the years.
Oh yeah.
Years of depression.
It has gotten to the point that well, frankly, it's making it extremely difficult just to function.
Really hard.
Painful.

And I hate to admit it, but this acting thing, well, it's just not paying the bills....
Lotta stress there.
I can tell ya.
Lotta stress.

Did I mention this toothache I got?
Unbelievable throbbing, uh, aching pain and the gums have swollen to the point that it's, um, actually rubbing on this canker sore on the inside of my cheek and, uh.... Wow.
Really sore.
Painful.
It's making it tough to even talk.
Eating? Forget about it. Too sore.
Way too sore.
Lotta pain. Feels like it could even be chronic pain.

Not sure what I can do for that.

So.

Oh look.
I read in this mornings paper that, apparently, the people of the State of Michigan have passed this "Medical Marijuana" law.
Huh.
I had no idea....

Gee whiz.
I wonder how that works.

dA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dougie this creates an economic opportunity for you....finally a link your friends will click!:)

Anonymous said...

migraines, don't forget the migraines you've been having.

aaron